Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy weekend!

Kirk had a busy weekend.  Saturday we went to Picasso Salon & Day Spa for an infant massage.  It was a gift from Connie (she has done my nails for years).  Beka massaged him and showed me how to massge him front to back, head to toe.  He seemed to like the massage and was a very good baby.  I am glad that she taught me how to do it and we will incorporate the massage into our nightly routine.  We went to the basketball game on Saturday night and were sadly dissappointed with the first HERD loss we've witnessed!  BOO!
Kirk played on his tummy and jumped so much today that he fell asleep in his jumper!  I had to run to make Jeremy come look at him sleeping.  We work so hard to get him to sleep at night and for naps; we both couldn't believe that he just fell asleep on his face.  He quickly woke up after I snapped this picture and started jumping again!  We laughed ourselves sick!




Kirk is so happy to be "Mommy's Valentine!"  He's getting so big so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment