Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall fun for the Walkers...

 We went to the Milton Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, October 9, with Gramma Debi, Kelsey, Aunt Robin and Great Granny Dean.  Kirk likes holding pumpkins by the stem and seems to like climbing on hay bales (or anything, really!).  We had a great time!


Kirk steering a tractor.  He looks so serious!


We went to Imel's Greenhouse in Greenup, KY, on Saturday, October 16.  I am going there in on the 25th with my preschoolers, so I wanted to check the place out.  There was lots to do, and plenty to keep Kirk entertained.  They had a great playground, a hay bale maze, and lots of pumpkins.  He LOVED feeding the goats and seemed to really like the big pile of pumpkins on top of the hill.  We had a great time and I'm looking forward to taking my preschool kiddos there in a few days!


Kirk LOVED feeding the goats.  I wish you could have heard his laugh when the goats chomped his food...it was so precious! 


He is laughing so hard he almost fell down!  He grabbed one of the goats by the horns!


He liked going back and forth in the tunnel in the hay bale maze. 
It was just the right size for him!


He played on some of the playground equipment.  He likes anything he can climb on! 




Kirk enjoyed the pile of pumpkins


 He is trying to pick out the perfect one
(too bad he picked it up and threw it!) 



Kirk and Daddy 


 Okay, so we had to feed the goats again.  It was just too fun watching him smile and listening to that crazy laugh!  He loved it just as much the second time!


We had a great time at the Greenhouse.  We picked out our pumpkins for home and I picked out a few to take to school for my preschoolers to carve.  We'll carve it soon...I'm sure Kirk will love sticking his hands down in that gooey pumpkin.  I'll post pictures soon!  Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment