Sunday, September 15, 2013

It's almost my birthday....


I could NOT love Kirk's super hero pictures any more.....Betsy did an amazing job!  She asked Kirk to model for her after our last family session, and he was actually great at it.  He is so animated and listens pretty well.  I'm proud to be this little super guy's mama!



We celebrated Miss Riley's 5th birthday a few weeks ago.  She had an ART party (I was in LOVE with it!).  I helped manage the painting table, and other than a tiny paint spill, we did great.  The kids had a blast, and Kirk made me a bracelet at the bead table because "necklaces and bracelets are for GIRLS!"  


Kirk is 3 weeks into his fall soccer season.  7 goals scored last week, and 4 this week.  I love to watch him play!


We celebrated cousin Bella this week with a tumbling party at AMP.  Kirk loved Bella's Princess Sophia theme (he loves the show and knows the entire theme song word for word)!  Her cupcakes were so cute!  We had a great time, and Kirk reminded her several times that he was ALREADY FOUR YEARS OLD. Ha!


We headed to Athens Saturday afternoon for the MU V. OU game. We had fun at the Big Green tailgate, and Kirk actually made his peace with Marco.  I can't believe the earth shattering fear is over!  I can finally take some pictures of him with our favorite mascot!!

PROOF


Kirk liked the giant blow up Marco, too.


Kirk signed up for the Vision Campaign at the tailgate....haha!  I was seriously about to give a donation because I was so proud of that NAME WRITING!!  So the stick is on the wrong side of the "a" in Walker, but the rest of it is really good.  He can almost write Walker without us telling him the letters, and he is a pro at writing his own name these days.  He got tired on the address line, and just left a "3," and he added some pictures (Marco standing on an "M" on the bottom, Kirk himself in the upper right corner, and Mike Wazowski (from Monsters Inc.) in the upper left corner).  It all added up to a pretty great job, and a proud mama/teacher!


I'm getting ready to turn 35 this weekend!!  Bring it on.  I don't mind one bit getting older, because my life keeps getting better.  I need to get myself to the DMV this week before my driver's license expires, and I'll be happy to have a slower weekend (no plans other than soccer!).  I'll have a busy week with my preschoolers, and I'll be grateful for another year spent with my family.  I have a feeling 35 will be a great year for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment