Saturday, February 20, 2016




Well, it has been forever since I posted anything....like almost a year.  I think since my surgery is coming up I will have a lot more time to slow down and post on this blog so I can save more memories and photos.  I always feel guilty about not keeping any organized scrapbooks for Kirk, and I guess I rely on various media sources to save pictures and moments so that Kirk can reflect on his childhood and realize how much his Mama loves him and wants to savor every moment.  A lot has changed.  Kirk lost his first tooth.  I feel like I'm struggling to keep my health and fitness levels up despite my knee injury and impending surgery.  I know this is all party of my journey and I will get where I want to go if I keep looking forward.  My recovery will give me time to read, connect, and wrap my head around the life changes that I've made in the last 2 years and how incredibly THANKFUL I am for everything in my life.  So....here's to more posts, enjoying the next month of being able to exercise, and keeping a positive outlook for the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment