Friday, April 2, 2010

Hippity, Hoppity, Easter's on its way!

Kirk and Bella visited the Easter Bunny on Wednesday, March 31.  Erin, Zac, Jeremy, and I smiled and lauged at the two of them sitting there with that big furry bunny.  Kirk was all lounged out and Bella was happy for a bit until they took one picture too many.  She made a really sad face and started to cry a little bit, but all we could all do was laugh!  The photographer told us to enjoy this year's pictures, because next year they proably won't go near him.  I must admit, I find it a little creepy to think of sitting on the lap of an oversized bunny with a HUGE head.  I won't mind a bit if he's a little freaked out, too.  We got this year's pictures and I know that our families will love them.  It is so fun watching them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment