Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birthday Bash!


I still can't believe our little baby is 2 years old!  We celebrated his birthday on Sunday, August 14. We were so glad to share it with good friends and family.  Kirk had a BLAST running, climbing, and jumping on the inflatables.  He is a wild little boy, and most of my pictures were blurry!  I'm so proud to be his Mama, and I hope the next year goes by very slowly.....I just don't want him to grow up!


Kirk blowing out his 2 birthday candles.  He did it all by himself!


Kirk jumping with Tanner


Kirk jumping with J.D.


Kirk loves his new cash register from Mama and Daddy.  He likes to "check out" and "pay moneys."  


Kirk wearing the "party hat" that he kept asking for the last few weeks.  He is eating one of 3 cupcakes that he devoured at the party.  


Kirk climbed up and slid down this slide all by himself!  No fear at all, and strong as an ox... 



Kirk jumping with Randi, his friend from day care...his teachers Miss Myra and Miss Carrie came to the party, too, but Kirk refused to pose for a picture, imagine that?!?



Kirk playing baseball with Tanner...he holds the bat like a professional (left handed) and can swing and hit way better than me!


Happy birthday, Kirk! I know it will seem like no time and I will be typing about his third birthday!  I never imagined that being a mother would be so wonderful, and that this little boy would change my life so much.  The past two years have been so amazing, and our love for him grows everyday.  We are so lucky to be his parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment