Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Long time, no blog posts...


I have literally been drowning at work in paperwork, reports, and meetings, and I have totally neglected blogging!  I enjoy blogging, so I am trying my best to make more time for it.  The picture above was taken of my little Batman (yes, he had 2 Halloween costumes....one is just not "super" enough!) at the Francisco's Halloween party.  He was so excited to protect Gotham City!


Batman trick or treating...he was really good at saying "trick or treat!" but not so good at saying "thank you" BEFORE he stared into his bucket to see what he had gotten.  Sheesh.


Kirk and Mama trick or treating


So....really....WHO gets their speeding ticket fee returned to them in the mail?  ME!  That's who!  Ha!  I seriously couldn't believe it.  It is nice to know good people in high places!



This is a good picture of Jeremy and I, right?  How funny is it that Kirk took this picture of us on Jill's phone at the football game?!  Great job Kirk!


Look at that handsome boy in the front row in stripes....with the cute little grin!  Kirk sure does take a good picture.  He's had LOTS of practice.  Cross Roads Child Care is amazing, and I cannot thank Miss Jeanette (right) and Miss Sarah for all that they do for my son each day.  Kirk loves going to school, and he absolutely loves Miss Jeanette.  It means so much that he is so well cared for and safe each day while we are away.  Kirk has learned so much and his happiness is priceless to me!


Seriously....that face is precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment