Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bringing sexy back....


I can NOT believe that I got tickets this week to see Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z!  I have loved Justin Timberlake for pretty much all of my adult life, and I have seen him in concert twice (once with Christina Aguilera and once with Pink) and the fact that his last album and tour was almost 6 years ago is painful!  So we DO have to drive to Hershey, PA (6.5 hours away....sigh) to see him and we DO have to wait till August, but who cares?  I'm sure JT will feel my love from the stands, and I will be singing along to every song!  I'm so excited!




I can't wait to see you, JT!



101 days till the Walkers climb on board this magical ship! A few more days and we can schedule our boarding time and meals.  We are so excited for our first Disney cruise!

This sunny warm weekend has made spring seem like it is around the corner!  I welcome some sunshine, warm weather, Kirk's new soccer team and games, and eventually SUMMER!  


No comments:

Post a Comment