Saturday, May 4, 2013

super hero soccer star!


We went to go see the super heroes that were at the KYOVA mall on Friday evening (for the new Iron Man 3 movie release).  I talked to Kirk several times about not being scared of them and how we would NEVER go again if he acted scared (he has always been afraid of characters...even ones he claims to "love!").  He promised me he would not be scared, "not one bit."  He delivered.  He went right up to his buddy Spidey and shot webs with him.  The super hero guys were so good with Kirk, and their costumes are amazing.  Kirk was so proud of himself, and we were, too!


Just another ordinary day.....shootin' some webs with Spidey..... 


 
hangin' with the super crew...


Kirk had an amazing soccer game today.  He is really getting serious about soccer, and I am so proud of him.  He scored 11 goals today!  He told me when he woke up this morning that he wanted to score 7 goals, but when he had scored 6 by half time, I challenged him to score 10, and he even surpassed that!  He listens to his coach, and he plays pretty well for a 3 year old.  I'm super proud, and I think I'm convinced that we need to play fall soccer, too!


Kirk celebrating after goal #7


Kirk fist pumping after goal #10


Kirk and his cousin Bella


Kirk and his cousin Holden 
(I have no idea what they are doing with their jerseys here, but it was a funny picture!)



Kirk and Holden


Kirk after goal #11!  Way to go! 


Yay team!  Great game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment