Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring has sprung (hopefully!)

I haven't posted in forever!  One would think with 32 snow days the past 2 months I would have had plenty of time to post on my blog.....however, it seemed day after day life got in the way.  Kirk and I have made it through what has hopefully been the worst winter we will see for a while.  We played in the snow more times that I cared for, and we exhausted the tri state for day time entertainment (which is dismal, at best).  We also exhausted my bank account because all of the day time entertainment around here costs money!!  I tried each day to be grateful for this time with my big boy who will start kindergarten in less than 6 months.....too hard to believe!  We enjoyed some lazy days, too, and wore our pajamas way more than we should.  We're back to school/work tomorrow, and we're praying we can finish this school year out with no interruptions!

Kirk and I enjoyed some time outside yesterday and some ice cream afterwards.  It is amazing to me how much more I enjoy playing with Kirk and how much energy I have.  Eating healthy foods has changed so much for me, and my ability to run and play with my best boy is one of the biggest perks by far!

 
It's no secret that I love TOMS.  I have too many pairs to talk about, but I added 3 more this week.  The Zulily sale is something I look forward to and I was so excited to pick up these 3 pair for an amazing price!!  I especially love the green cordones pictured below, and I can't wait to wear them to Marshall games!



I'm looking forward to geting back to school this week and feeling "normal" again.  I have enjoyed my time off, though, and I have really gotten addicted to yoga classes and Club Cardio.  It feels great to be able to excercise without being out of breath or in pain!  I am so thankful that I can take time for myself and that Jeremy stays with Kirk when I go to classes.  He has been so supportive of all the changes I've made, and his biggest support is cooking almost all of our (healthy) meals.  I'm looking forward to our trip to Pigeon Forge in a few weeks and I am definitley welcoming warmer weather!  

No comments:

Post a Comment