Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cool like Kirk

Kirk, Jeremy, and I enjoyed a walk in the park.  Kirk is wearing his little ball cap...how cute!

I put Kirk in bed with Jeremy one morning last week after I fed him so I could get ready for work.  I had to snap this picture of the two of them sleeping side by side.  Jeremy just needs a paci to look just like him, huh?  Funny!

Kirk really likes to play outside.  I took a blanket and his cookie jar outside today so we could enjoy the beautiful weather.  Kirk seemed to like watching his daddy mow the grass most of all.  I'm excited for the summer days ahead.  We'll have lots of time to play outside!


Kirk is eating some "Easy Mac" macaroni and cheese.  Notice the little noodle hanging in his hair...nice, huh?  Astro is loving this new solid foods thing, he gets lots of snacks!



I started giving Kirk some solid foods this week.  We had sweet potatoes for dinner on one night, so I thought I'd scoop out a little bit of mine and give it to Kirk.  He did seem to like it, and did get a bit of it in his mouth!  He seemed to really like smearing it all over his tray, hands, face, hair, etc.  He has also learned a new trick-pulling off his velcro bibs!  I had to dig out all of our bibs with snaps on them, and he still pulls and pulls.  He also tried chunks of peaches and real Cheerios.  He gnaws and gums his food for a while and then swallows it down.  We've got lots of new things to try this week.  He is so funny with new foods and I think he will need a bath after each meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment