Sunday, October 9, 2011

To infinity and beyond!


Kirk has recently become obsessed with the Toy Story movies.  Woody and Buzz are his new friends, and when I asked him if he really liked Woody and Buzz, he very seriously said, "No, Mama.  I love them."  He has been really into cowboy things in the last few weeks, and today when we went to pick up his cowboy hat at the Disney Store, he insisted on "taking home"  Woody and Bullseye (his horse) dolls.  Thankfully, I talked him into the smaller ones!  When the lady at the counter asked him what Woody says, he said, "There's a snake in my boot!"  I laughed, because I didn't even know he paid that much attention.  He has also decided popcorn is his "favorite food" and I made him some tonight so he could eat popcorn and watch Toy Story 2 for the tenth time this weekend.  He already had a Buzz Lightyear doll, from a previous Disney store trip, and he now lifts him up to "fly" and says "To a-finny, and a-non!"  We've got some work to do on "To infinity and beyond!" but we'll get it!


Kirk and his friends
 (please disregard the dirty arm of his chair..it's yesterday's lunch, and I will clean it soon!)


I love that Kirk is beginning his love of all things Disney like his Mama!  We hope to start collecting more movies and learning to love some great characters.  I had forgotten how much I loved the Toy Story movies, and it's funny how it doesn't bother me much to watch them over and over!  Kirk went to sleep tonight with Buzz, Woody, Bullseye, and Blue (Blue's Clues) in his bed.  I'm sure he went right to sleep, because there wasn't much room to move around!  He has too many "friends" in there with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment