Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy birthday to Kirk!


We celebrated Kirk's birthday yesterday at the Highlands Museum Discovery Center.  We were so glad to see so many of our friends and family there, and everyone had a great time!


Kirk climbing in the tree house


Kirk and J.D. in the coal tunnel


Randi, her mom, and Olivia shopping the grocery store


Kirk working at the train table


Dr. Walker working on his patient, his Meme!


Granny Dean, Gramma Debi, and Kirk


Randi playing a tune on the piano


snack time


Kirk was a happy birthday boy!


This was Kirk's attempt at a "nice picture with Mommy" .....oh well....


Kirk didn't take his eyes off those candles while we were all singing "Happy Birthday."


Kirk and Riley enjoying cupcakes


Kirk opened his presents later at home.  He was thrilled with his Spiderman costume!  He wore it for hours!



We had a great day!  I cannot believe that my baby boy is three years old.  It just seems like yesterday I was holding a tiny bundle in my arms.  I told him the story about being born in the hospital tonight and showed him his tiny little hospital onesie and hat.  He laughed forever, and tried his best to cram that little tiny hat on his head (it barely fit when he was a newborn!).  I know that it will seem like another blink of an eye and he will be all grown up. I hope I can cherish every day and every moment.  Happy birthday, big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment