Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Go Bulldogs!


So my classroom door is looking pretty awesome with my new "Mrs. Walker" bulldog hanging on it.  I put the megaphones (girls) and footballs (boys) on the door before school started, and the red and black paw print material has been on my door since last year (I chose something that I could stretch out a while since covering your door that has an odd shaped window with material is quite a task....and results in MANY burns from the hot glue gun!).  You can't tell in the picture, but the larger football at the top says, "Are you ready for some preschool?"  I've gotten lots of compliments, and I pat myself on the back each time I see it.  It's super cute, and that bulldog is going to stay there for a while!  I think I make that same face and point my finger sometimes.....haha......I love him!



We went to dinner tonight to celebrate Megan's new job as a school guidance counselor in Lincoln County.  She is excited to finally have a school counseling job, and Kirk was excited to "celebrate" ("like a party, Mama?").  We took her to one of her favorite restaurants, the Outback, and we had a great time with Erin, Zac and Bella.  It's nice to hang out as a family, and Kirk and Bella entertained us for sure!



Kirk and Bella posing for a fabulous cousins picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment