Saturday, October 13, 2012

Parade, Fresh Beat Band, 2 Pair of Toms=One Great Week!


We went to the Fire Prevention Parade in Huntington on Monday, October 8th.  Kirk was very interested in fire safety this week since they were learning about it at school and had a visit from the firetruck.  He talked about how to "stop, drop, and roll" and how to crawl out of a smoky room (covering your mouth and nose with a WET cloth!) .  He was very interested in firetrucks and the fire station.  I'm so glad that he's learning so much at school!


Kirk is watching the firetrucks, and patiently waiting for them to throw candy!


We saw the Fresh Beat Band on Wednesday, October 10th.  Kirk loved the show, and sang "Just Like a Rockstar!" at the top of his lungs!  Cousin Bella had a great time, too!


Kirk and Mama outside the Keith Albee after the show


So...who gets 2 new pair of TOMS in a week?  ME!  Ha!  I was talking to my friend Shawna last weekend, and telling her about my awful quest for kelly green TOMS.  She found them for me (Nordstrom.com) and I immediately ordered them!  I am so happy to have green shoes to wear to all the MU games....and aren't they just too cute..??  Thanks, Shawna!  She's right...it is a good thing she doesn't live closer to me...we would do some shopping damage!


I had also ordered red TOMS last week, and they finally came.  I have been wanting red ones forever, and I finally broke down and got them.  I wear red a lot, and they will look especially cute with all by red and black LC Bulldogs stuff I wear for work.  I love to show team spirit!  I'm so excited to have 2 new pair of TOMS and now the tough decision is which ones to wear first????

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment