Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to me!!



Who deserves a new HP folio 13 laptop for Mother's Day?  I DO!  Haha!  Jeremy surprised the pants off of me by handing me this super sleek, super light, and super awesome HUNGER GAMES edition laptop and said "Happy early Mother's Day!"  Really?  It is awesome.  I am typing on it right now, as it sits almost weightless on my lap.  Notice how thin it is in the picture...I haven't measured it, but I bet it's an inch or less thick.  I love it.  It is awesome, and the perfect Mother's Day gift.  I look forward to doing my school work now....kind of (I look forward more to my Pinteresting, ETSY shopping, blogging, etc.).   I  can't thank Jeremy (and Kirk) enough, and I guess I better get shopping for Father's Day...shew!

No comments:

Post a Comment