Friday, May 25, 2012

Sandy Toes & Salty Kisses


My "High Five For Friday" post this week could be a "High 25!" We had such a great week here at the beach. Kirk has been so excited every day to swim, dig, and do new things.  In the picture above, he is helping his Daddy "search for crabs."  He loved those little sand crabs and wanted to collect as many as he could.  So my #1 top thing for the week:  Kirk's new love for sand crabs....it's hilarious.



Kirk & I on the pier close to our hotel...his REALLY cheesy grin showed up a lot in our pictures


#2....definitely our trip to the Aquarium at Broadway...Kirk loved the "fishy tunnel" and especially loved the SHARKS!  He even pet a sting ray with me (I kind of forced his hand, but he loved it afterwards!).  I was so proud of him!  Jeremy got pictures of us on his phone, and I'll post them later.  He jumped up and down screaming "I pet a real sting ray, and it flipped it's flipper at me!" 

 
#3....Putt putt golfing with the Walker boys...it was hysterical!  Jeremy was trying so hard to turn Kirk into the next Tiger Woods, and Kirk was busy hitting the ball once and then throwing it in the hole!  I was there to remind Jeremy to relax, and to have Kirk pick up my ball out of the hole....haha!




#4....Just look at those sandy toes...could you not eat them off? I loved his little footprints in the sand more than anything!


Kirk posing like a mermaid



#5....Kirk's swimming skills are amazing!  He is doing so well, and he jumped from this spot about a hundred times, plunged underwater and bobbed back up.  He learned to blow bubbles from his nose, and he is starting to move his arms and legs correctly.  I am so proud of him, and I know he's going to love swimming as much as I do!


Kirk & Mama.....how sweet is this?


Kirk & Daddy



Kirk tried to climb this palm tree.  Really.  He tried.  We laughed!


The Walkers
Myrtle Beach 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment