Wednesday, July 11, 2012

homemade magic!


I have to share this homemade miracle that I've found (on Pinterest, of course!).  This "homemade tub & shower cleaner is amazing!  1 part Dawn dish soap (I used Walmart generic version) and 2 parts warm white vinegar (warmed in microwave for 10-15 seconds)....put it in a spray bottle, and spray on your soap scummy shower, tub, or sink and watch the scum disappear!  I was shocked at how well it cleaned, I didn't have to scrub much at all, and the smell goes away quickly.  I even stored the extra and used it a few days later, so I think the warming is just so the liquids mix together.  I wish I had all the money back that I have spent on expensive cleaners!  I am so happy to find something that isn't toxic or super smelly, and I don't have to worry about Kirk touching it or bathing after I've cleaned the tub.  This cleaner was definitely a great discovery!  You should stop reading right now and go try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment