Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary to US!


    It is really hard to believe that this picture was taken at our wedding NINE years ago tomorrow! Seriously, where has the time gone?  My wedding pictures have negatives (haha!) and we got our very first digital camera as a gift from our wedding party, which is amazing.  Nine years later, I love Jeremy a million times more than I even did that day (which I never thought was possible!) and I am so thankful that he loved me back and made me his wife.  He has taken care of me and always made me feel special and loved.  I think I am most thankful for the trust that I have in Jeremy.  I have never once, in 12 years together, doubted his love for me or his integrity.  I knew that day that he was a great man. We have built an amazing life together, and I sure am looking forward to the rest of it.  We will celebrate tomorrow and we have a relaxing weekend planned at Stonewall Jackson with the Blakes.  We are also thankful for our families who have supported us, and our friends who stood by our side that day and continue to do so.  What a great life.....happy anniversary to US!





This picture was taken at Adam's parents' house the night before our wedding, after our reception.  How funny is this picture?!  We all look SO YOUNG, and I have no idea why I am using Jeremy as a leaning post.  Look at my outfit, too.....geesh!  It is awesome to look at this picture, though, and know that these people are still great friends to us!  


This picture was taken on our honeymoon in the Dominican Republic.  Oh, how I wish we were headed there next week like we were 9 years ago!  Hopefully we can take a big trip next year, for our 10th anniversary.  We're highly considering a cruise...any suggestions?  Leave a comment if you have some advice!



No comments:

Post a Comment