Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five For Friday!

It's Friday again!  Another week of my summer is gone....boo.  I posted several times this week, but I will sum up my "high fives"....

1.  Sunday was Father's Day....Jeremy liked his new grill, and he and Kirk spent some time fishing.  It was a good day.

2.  I took dinner to Jamie and Cam Kellar on Tuesday.  We have arranged a meal drop off calendar for the family while Andrea (Dr. Kellar....who is my OBGYN and delivered Kirk) and baby Juliana are recovering in Cincinnati Children's Hospital.  Baby Juliana had duodenal atresia, and had surgery to repair it and is doing well.  Andrea is a sorority sister of mine and has become a good friend, and I am glad we could do a little something to help out the family.  I really enjoy paying it forward!  Prayers for Juliana and family would be appreciated!

3.  Our 9th anniversary was Thursday.  We had a good day and are looking forward to our weekend trip.



4.  I got a manicure and pedicure at True Blue Salon today.  I really like the orange-ish color polish and I love the "nail art" that Becky did on my big toe!




5.  Jeremy and I are headed to Stonewall Jackson Resort with Angel and Brad this weekend.  It just happened that it worked out to be around our anniversary that we planned to go.  Brad and Jeremy have a golf package, and we have reservations for dinner at Stillwater's.  We are all looking forward to the weekend trip, and Kirk is looking forward to his weekend with Gramma!

No comments:

Post a Comment